BG Designs is the inception of Brian C. Green. That would be me! I am passionate about design, typography, the media and tools used to sculpt my craft. I am currently the Sr. Technical & Marketing Coordinator at Kuraray Noritake, where I support and coordinate marketing projects in the dental division, that is directed at maximizing sales growth and developing Kuraray’s technical & marketing division strategies.
This site is a collection of creative thinking and work that represents the problem solving, simple solutions, and cost-effective results I’ve produced and delivered for clients over the past 15+ years of my career. My social media outlets is where I post things about design and technology that interest me.
- Creative, with strong organizational skills.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to meet productivity goals and publication deadlines.
- Provides well-thought-out solutions and supportive feedback to team members.
- Proficient in Macintosh OS X and PC Operating Systems.
- Skilled in the following programs: Adobe Creative Cloud, Quark XPress, Power Point, MS Word, Excel, MS Access, BBedit, Flash, Final Cut Studio, Joomla,WordPress.
Work ExperiencesDentistry Today – Faifield, NJ 2005 - Present
- Responsible for designing and maintaining company website and its social media sites.
- Accountable for magazine layout of certain monthly sections in the print clinical publication.
- Represents the company at industry conventions (Greater New York Dental Meeting).
- Creates in-house artwork for website and hard copy publications.
- Enhances company website design resulting in increased website traffic and improved sales performance.
- Collaborates with company Creative Art Director in developing new and unique content for website.
- Offers creative solutions and ideas during department planning sessions.
- Basic troubleshooting to keep department computers and servers running smoothly, and employing outside help only when necessary.
McDade Design – Andover, NJ 2004 - 2005
- Designed and produced concepts for area businesses including logos, custom art work for silk screen printing, websites, posters, decals and business brochures.
- As a graphic artist working here, I was hands-on from concept to finished product for clients.
Ramapo College of New Jersey - Mahwah, NJ BA Communication Arts Major - Graphic Design Concentration
Sussex County Community College - Newton, NJ AAS Graphic Design
- Coach Little League